- Light Up Windmill is made from plastic so the propeller will not hurt if come into contact with skin
- There are 5 LED's: red, green, blue and yellow which when turned on, create a rainbow light show
- Easy on/off switch
Packaging: Individual hangsell bag
Batteries: 3 x AAA batteries included
Operational time: 6-8 hours before battery's need changing
Product size: 32cm long
A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.
Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.