It's here! The ultimate Portable White + Pink Noise Machine and Nightlight by Sleepytot.
It's gorgeous, a dimmable night light, 24 sounds including 7 x fan sounds and 7 x white noise sounds.
Beautifully gift boxed with a cute ring to hang it on your stroller, cot, bassinet or car seat but just quietly I use this in my own bedroom at night because you can't beat the sound of rain.
Our portable white noise machine is designed to help your little one fall asleep and stay asleep whilst also masking environmental or outside noises that can cause disruption when sleeping.
The Portable Machine has 24 kinds of white + pink noise sounds, natural sounds, and fan sounds suitable for both children and adults. Creating a nightly routine with white noise is very beneficial and lets your wee one know that its time for sleep when the white noise is on.
This portable machine has a night light with 2 brightness levels , plus a dimmed red light which is the perfect hue to promote the production of the sleepy hormone Melatonin. It's super handy whilst feeding during the night or doing nappy changes in the dark!
Portable and easy to carry - comes with a cute loop that you can pop onto your pram, nappy bag or cot / bassinette.
- 24 soothing white noise, fan and natural sounds for sleep
- 3 Nightlight settings, great for night feeds or changes.
- Backlit buttons - easy to find in the middle of the night.
- Optional timer of 30, 60 or 90 minutes (or continuous)
- Built in rechargeable battery with USB plug included.
- Comes with a cute loop clip that you can pop onto your pram, nappy bag or cot / bassinette.
- Portable & Lightweight
- The sustainable working time is 10-20 hours depending on the level of light and sound used.
- User friendly and can be operated with one hand
- One Year Warranty
- Always use the cord that comes with the unit.
Timing function: 30/60/90mins or continuous with auto shut off.
Rechargeable - 1500mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery which recharges from a micro-USB cord (included). The sustainable working time is 10-20 hours depending on the level of light and sound used. The normal time is 15-20 hours.